Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2/12



Today together with JM and CF, we went for the Tales of 2 cities exhibition.

I'm glad we went because it's really inspiring to see those beautiful artworks, especially those by Jeffery, our director for School of Design. HaHa, imagine our facial expression when we saw the price of his artwork.

I think what we all noticed in his works is the presence of eyes. Eyes is something that you will always find in his work. Overall, truly admirable.

After finish looking through the artworks on the first storey, we went to the basement to take a look at our photography work.

I really feel proud to find my work amidst the rest because I never know that my work will be chosen (:

Alright I shall end off here with the photo that I took.

Vibrant City


No comments: