Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11/2

Final Presentation Boards

I put quite a lot of efforts in rendering the plans/elevations and sections through photoshop as I know that my rendering from VIZ isn't really great.

Photobucket

First storey plan

Photobucket

Second storey plan

Photobucket

Third storey plan

Photobucket

Front Elevation

Photobucket

Section A-A

Photobucket

Section B-B

Photobucket

Section C-C

Photobucket

Section D-D

Photobucket

Section E-E

Photobucket

First Storyboard

Photobucket

Second Storyboard

Photobucket

Overall I am happy with those rendering done through photoshop but I know that I need to work on my Viz rendering and the design of the storyboard!

It's time to break away from the simple, old and plain black background that everyone use to be using!

No comments: